Last Updated: April 26, 2022
Conflict Between this Policy and Laws and Regulations
As a condition of participating in the Giveaway, you agree and acknowledge that social networking sites used to promote the Giveaway (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat) as well as their owners directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, attorneys, insurers, and associated entities (collectively, the “Social Media Group”) are not sponsors of the Giveaway, do not endorse or administer the Giveaway, and are not in any way associated with the Giveaway. All questions regarding the Giveaway must be directed to Sponsor, not the Social Media Group. You also agree that as a condition of participating in the Giveaway, you shall release the Social Media Group from any and all liability arising out of or relating to your entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Giveaway, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, or the broadcast, exploitation, or use of an entry.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that personally identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you (“Personal Information”), including:
- Personal Identifiers such as name;
- Commercial Information such as products or services considered or purchased, communication preferences, identifiers of devices provisioned through our Services (serial number, MAC address, asset tag number), support ticket number information associated with support tickets, transcripts of chat conversations with us;
- Contact Information such as mailing address, email address, phone number;
- Employment or Professional Information such as name of business or organization with which you are affiliated, job title;
- Financial Information such as credit/debit card number and expiration date, checking account number, routing number.
The specific Personal Information we collect about you may vary based on how you use the Site and/or Services and your relationship with us.
We automatically collect certain anonymous information in connection with the actions you take on the Site and Services (“Usage Data”). For example, each time you visit our Site, we automatically collect information about your interaction with and use of the Site and Services such as the website you are visiting us from, web browser type, or general location of browser request. We collect this information in a way that is not reasonably capable of being linked to you; therefore, it is not Personal Information.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may ask you to provide us with Personal Information when you communicate with us (online or offline), use the Site or Services, and at other times. You are not required to provide us your Personal Information; however, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Site or Services or we may not be able to fulfill your requested interaction.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We use Personal Information for internal purposes, such as:
- Provide you with the Site and Services,
- Account creation, fulfillment, servicing and customer support: to create client accounts, provide products or services, keep clients and others informed about the status of the Site and Services, respond to questions and address concerns, and deliver updates, upgrades, and product and service improvement information;
- Marketing and market research: to send communications and offers and place advertisements for our products and services, perform analytics for market and client research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of Personal Information;
- Other company communications: to provide information that may be of interest such as company newsletters, announcements, reminders, and service bulletins;
- Eligibility and pricing: to determine eligibility for certain products, services, or offers and the pricing related to such offers;
- Product and service research: to conduct research and analysis for maintaining, protecting, and developing our products and services, increasing and maintaining the safety and usefulness of our products and services, and preventing misuse;
- Business operations: to evaluate, develop, and improve business operations, products and services offered, and perform business administration and analytics and other normal business activities;
- Compliance: to comply with applicable legal requirements, government requests, industry standards, contractual obligations, and our policies, and take actions that we deem necessary to preserve and enforce our rights and the rights of others; and
- Information security and fraud prevention:to operate information security and anti-fraud programs.
We may establish a relationship with other businesses to provide services to us (“Service Providers”), including for:
- Provision of the Site and Services including support functions;
- Facilitating marketing and non-marketing communications;
- Marketing design and development;
- Business analytics (both marketing and non-marketing related);
- IT and network administration such as data storage and management, website hosting and analytics, and data security;
- Payment processing;
- Facilitating resale and referral payments;
- Professional services such as legal and accounting;
- Collection of accounts; and
- Day-to-day business operations such as courier services, facilities management, document creation, electronic signature processing, and document destruction.
We only provide our Service Providers with the Personal Information reasonably necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. You may also be asked to provide Personal Information directly to a Service Provider. Each Service Provider is expected to use reasonable security measures appropriate to the nature of the information involved to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
Selling and Sharing to Third Parties
We do not sell your Personal Information to third-party companies for their direct marketing purposes or for any other purpose. We also do not share your Personal Information with third-party companies for cross-context behavioral advertising.
OTHER PRIVACY AND SECURITY PROVISIONS
We recognize the importance of safeguarding the confidentiality of Personal Information from loss, misuse, or alteration. Accordingly, we employ commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect such Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use. Even with these safeguards, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Site or Services, you do so at your own risk.
Please be aware that third-party websites accessible through the Site or recommended through our Services may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. We are not responsible for any actions, content of websites, or privacy policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties before providing information.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate to respond to legal requests (including court orders, investigative demands and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of ourselves, consumers, or any other third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with law.
We may share Personal Information and Usage Data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with us. If we are merged, acquired or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and Usage Data in connection with such transaction.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
We retain your Personal Information in accordance with our data retention policies and procedures which are informed by our business needs, contractual obligations, and our need to retain Personal Information to comply with our legal, regulatory, tax, and/or accounting obligations.
The Site and Services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records.
California “Do Not Track” Disclosure
Do Not Track is a web browser privacy preference that causes the web browser to broadcast a signal to websites requesting that a user’s activity not be tracked across websites. Currently, we do not track user activity across websites.
Black Glove Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org